Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Swimming Pool

I had to go swimming today, not just because I am trying to put swimming into my daily routine, as well because I was eager to know if someone has found my hair clip which I left on the shower pipe at the lady’s changing room.

I phoned to this community centre service desk last Friday as I found I left my favourite hair clip by the pool. I was hoping that the cleaning lady there might go get it for me and kept it at the Lost& Found for me. But I was quit disappointed today as I expect I might get it back from them.

A staff just opened 3 cabinet doors for me, and told me to take look in it myself.
Some people left their swimming caps, goggles, bathing kits; comb…some even left their shorts behind (wondering what he/she’s wearing to home), but none of my hair clip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go to get one new pair.