Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hair Clip

Can’t remember who had told me about not easy to find a good hair clip! Was it Russ or Grace? But I remember while the time they said this to me, I was very proud that I found this nice hair clip.. Made by sliver steel, decorated with pink, yellow, blue crystal stone on it. Very simple, user-friendly design! It was not too vulgar, either too showing off, it was just dainty and not too small or too big to hold up all my hair.
I had this hair clip each day, had it to work, for a date, for any occasion, even to the shower when I washed my hair I would click it right back to my hair…. I just love this hair clip and I could not believe that I lost it by forgetting it at the changing room L.

I thought I’d asked the cleaning lady again when I finished my changing and ready to go, I thought I saw the same cleaning lady here last Friday?! Or I wasn’t good at recognizing faces? She said she had last Friday off, she replied me. (Was she guilty!) I had this bad feeling came up….
Who else does care to turn my hair clip to the Lost and Found counter?! As a finder would notice this “someone has left her hair clip’ on the showering pipe, the finder must have loved this hair clip too, otherwise the hair clip would not been observed! So who does care that the owner of this hair clip would madly finding her little hair clip back? Or the finder might just thought it was not that pricey but pretty, so If the owner lost it, she wouldn’t be too sad for not having it back instead getting a new one, the finders keepers.

Over all, it just a hair clip?!
But it was a great hair clip to me!
it was a fine hair clip and I had it all the time.
But someone must have took it as she thought” it’s not a bad hair clip...!!” L

I began to think what if I might run into ’the someone’ who is wearing my hair clip..how would I react? Would that be just a hair clip which look a lot like my one or it is really mine one?
I don’t know.
She might say that she bought it. or it might be too resentfully to call someone a stealer!
I don’t know.
I still hope I find it back. And I am sure I can determine if it’s mine or not because I remember how my hair clip looks like and there was an inlay of crystals was missing from it.

No comments: