Thursday, June 10, 2004

Big Belly fish

Omit the losing a hair clip part of my day in the swimming pool; I actually had an enjoyable time in the pool.

The traffic in the pool just as bad as usual evening period. Maybe, same to me, lot of people come to the pool straight from work as this community centre is surrounded with office buildings, or just because it’s summer vacation soon and more the school youth flow to the pool! Any way, it wasn’t bothering me much today.

I had joy time in the water, which was slightly feeling different than usual in the pool. I finally found that I connected to water…

I mean feel I was belonging in the water, instead of feeling that I might drown if I didn’t keep kicking my legs and swinging my hands.

I swam feely as I were a fish…

I wore the new white bikini today, so I had my whole belly dance with the water.

I feel great…
and I felt how great that is to be if I could turn my self into the amphibious in the summer….a kind of little fish doesn’t have gill but love to be in the water and on the land too.

I need to feel that I were a fish feeling for the summer…

A little fish with a round belly…. small fin, little tail… can’t swim well, either nor too fast in the water but love the “float-activity”!

I felt great in water today.
My skin could sense the water temperature, my ears could hear the sound under the water, and my brain starts to generate some thoughts along…

I didn’t think too much about how I have to swim or with a right posture, just let my hands and legs managing their own ways, then my mind went on other little something came out from my brain.

A girl was doing the backstroke slowly a head of me in the lane as I was with my breaststroke hitting the bubbles she kicked towards my face…. It was rally like doing the scuba diving in the reefs…or I was really turned into a fish with bubbles…. It all felt great!

A Brain Recorder. There is the Voice Recorder to record voices, when could a Brain recover to be invented?

I wish I can tape you what I am thinking now while I doing my swimming…so I don’t have to memorize all this before I forgetting it or have to squeeze out for what I have came up with the good ideas but wanted to put in words to share with you again.

A Brain recorder will be great…and I’d be more naked to you without really writing in words.

No comments: