Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Skinny Dipping

I really would love to go skinny dipping one day…but I do have to learn to swim well in the sea, eh?
As friend said if you don’t want any one to see u naked, then u’d swim to the far end from the shore in the ocean, then loose off ur swimming suit.
Would I be able to do it one day? Am “sea shy", I said.

As I was sitting at the out door sitting area of Chun Shui Tan/春水堂 in Taichung yesterday. The breeze fondle over my cheeks in the lazy afternoon. I took a day off and escaped away from my day of work. I felt that I was carving for a good kiss; the good kiss only a pair of good kissers known how to lead each other to the fairyland, an angle-loving kiss, non-sexual one!
But more,
I miss the dipping in the ocean of the “one of the afternoon”.
The cool, but not cold water…just floating….floating as of a part of the great ocean…
Would it because we find comfort in the water as memory recall back to the foetus time back in amniotic fluid….
And that is how water helps us to find our own connection to our inner selves to how we came from the beginning…
I’d never felt that I’d love to be in the water after I had a grate dip at Gi-Bei, Penghu (吉貝/澎湖), sandy beach, the water, sun just right perfect!
I’d never loved ocean as I loved this much at that moment, Although I wasn’t really swimming, I was just physically dip myself in the sea, (but was still afraid the wave might wash away my contact lens). (How dorky is to wear a swimming goggles to the sea? With a skin diving goggles is ok but not the pool one, that looks dork on the beach, isn’t it?) But next time I am brining it! Can’t spoil a good swim in the ocean next time!

I wanna go skinny dipping one day….. .

No comments: