Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sat. 10th Nov.

Sat. 10th Nov.

It’s winter!
Has it been winter since 2 month ago, and now is really into “Winter”?!

1st snow rained on the way home last evening!
The fireplace has been the new favorite element in our living room since last week added warmth and sparkles to the ambiance.

※※
Days always start around 4pm during the weekend-days for us.
Seems like no way to get out the house earlier!?
And, are too often fill in with piles of errands and house chores, certainly no pleasure!!


Today, the miserable raining type weather!
Pretty windy as I can see from the surface of the lake.

Finished our weekly routine of Sat. – Shopping in the super markets COOP/MIGROS before 4PM. I am now sitting in the car at this parking lot, located just over the Sailing Club Meggen. Protected from the cold and wet. Through out the windshield, watching the men working just right in front on the sail boats, to put one boat to “sleep” over the winter, and the other to be ready to transport for the sailing events down in Rome! Working in the rains in almost close to 0℃ wet day……ahhrr….. Poor fellows, and one of them is my husband!
※ ※※

Nope! I am not going to Rome, neither is Gianni. I wish I could have! Markus had spoke about it last night during the dinner! Would be nice to see Rome one day!! ALL ROAD GOES TO ROMA!!

So, it’s a Saturday! Tonight we are over at Mami’s place for Cheese Fondue!
Well, in this weather……why not!! I am happy for not to have to cook sometimes!!!

In a nice weather day, I would have gone for a walk around the neighborhood, to the lake or to Meggenhorn in a little spare time before dinner!
In such kind of cold wet day, I could just forget about it!!
Anyhow, I came along with Gianni to the “boat thing”! -- Just because sitting home and not doing house work could actually make myself feeling pretty guilty!! J

Housework, how come they are endless??? You clean the floor, the next day is already dirty again, not even to say I/we haven’t cleaned it this week!
And every weekend, there is laundry to do!!

It’s 5PM now, dusky out!! The Church bell right next is banning the 15 minutes bugle of the end of the white day, saying it’s time for going home! In the old days would be for the farmers to put off chores and rest for the rest of the weekend! It has been centuries after centuries in Switzerland the bell clinking and every 500m a church!!
Afterawhile… You don’t really hear them at all….!

So~ my updates:
Married one month 13 days!! “24 hours a day “-“ working hours”, almost not much left for a married life!! Are we really newly wedded? I got carried away from the heavy work flow in my office then to realize everything else is actually new in life!
Omit the part of as OL, Being a “wife” still taste with sweetness though! A warm and sweet home of ours here, a nice husband, a decent job- although it drives me working crazy each day! Overall, I feel blessed and grateful.

I am well! And anyhow time flies, no time for feeling bad about here any way!! J


So. All’s good at work. I had got my work permit from 1st of November, although still waiting for my B-Permit with English name added and family name amendment!

Let me tell you….
all this bureaucratic papers and bill payments plus working hours, let see how long after would I eventually receive my 100 corrected B-Permit?
Will see!!

Time to go home now!!!

No comments: